One of Jeff's New Faces

One of Jeff's New Faces

Doug and Jeff Christmas 2005

Doug and Jeff Christmas 2005

Coach Whipple, the boys, Jim and I

Coach Whipple, the boys, Jim and I

James and Jeff

James and Jeff

Jeff and Lauren

Jeff and Lauren

Friday, October 18, 2013

Twenty years, two years or two minutes...

I shared my poem last weekend with Kristan and Jody. Funny. Haven't shared any of them with anyone, but had to. "Then There's The Public". It goes into excruciating details about Jeff's death. Details I had forgotten about...like the fact that when his body was lying in the hospital bed at Strong his face had black face paint on it.
It was good I shared it with Kristan and Jody cuz they understand. The reality is as Kristan said - "It doesn't matter whether it was two minutes ago, two years ago, or twenty years ago that Jeff died. Sometimes it feels like it just happened." This is one of those times. 
Miss you so much, my love.
More than a million universes.